Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Blue & White = Swoon


The meaning of  "Swoon" is to be overwhelmed by ecstatic joy, a state of ecstasy or rapture. Yes, yes, yes! I feel every bit of that way when I encounter Blue & White!! I know you are thinking my goodness honey child calm down. Oh but you don't understand there is something about Blue & White!!


It can be cozy and little tad bit romantic..


It can be dramatic. I mean doesn't your jaw drop to the floor...



I wish I was invited to this party!


Love how this shows Blue & White can be fun, yet super elegant at the same time.






I want to be in this place everyday!

Blue & White in large groupings make such a strong statement...





Oh this looks so cozy and inviting.



So inspired from all these gorgeous images. Do you have the blues for Blue & White. I do!!!

Love,
Laurie


Images: Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I've never met anything blue and white I didn't want to marry. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete